About Myself

Hello my name is Jacob Steadman and I am 22 years old. I graduated high school in 2013 from Bishop Stang High School in North Dartmouth Massachusetts. While at Stang I played football and track. After I graduated I went to Community College of Rhode Island where I received my Associates in general studies. This is my second full year at RIC and I am in youth development because I have always wanted to work in a Non-profit organization like the YMCA. I work at the Newport County YMCA as a summer camp director and I work in the Adapted After School program. I also work for my dad washing cars at his Funeral home. Some of my favorite things to do is playing basketball and hanging out with my friends. I also love watching the New England Patriots and the Boston Celtics.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Youth Development Ideology

Injustice